Mark Schneider is 31 years old and has been a gun owner since he was 19. He has over 13 years experience in firearms. He has been writing gun store insurance, outdoor insurance products and everything related for many years. Mark has a passion in the 2nd Amendment and can be described a “single issue voter” which is the 2nd right. Over the past years, he has taken serious interest in family, firearms, prepping, politics, food storage, HAM radio Comms (Call sign KD0WYN), survival, preparedness, self defense, community outreach, education and more. His Motto is “God, Family and Country.”
Mark’s Resume & Background
- Providing Security for large hotels during the Democratic National Convention.
- Supervising Armed Security for one of Americas Largest restaurants.
- Providing Security for celebrities.
- An Armed Patrol Officer for apartments, condos and section 8 housing.
- Providing Armed Security for a high risk Liquor store.
- An Armed Security Officer for a cities major water utility.
- An Armed Security Officer Providing Security For A Major Public Transit Entity
- A Protective Security Officer for federal buildings, federal employees and maintaining a clearance.
- NRA Certified Instructor.
- Licensed & Insured Insurance Agent In Colorado. (Lic #: 295905)
- Writing Insurance Since 2007.